August Enthüllung bei CCC / August CCC Reveal

 
 Es ist wieder Zeit für die Enthüllung bei der Card Chain Challenge.
Nachdem ich zwei Monate pausiert hatte, bin ich jetzt wieder dabei.

It's reveal time again in the Card Chain Challenge.
After taking a two-month break, I’m back at it now.

Diesen Monat ging meine Karte zu Majda in Slowenien.

This month my card went to Majda in Slovenia.


Dieses mal habe ich mich vom Thema: Maus inspirieren lasse.

This time, I drew inspiration from the theme: mouse.

Den Hintergrund gestaltete ich mit einer Schablone, Distress Oxides 
und verschiedenen kleinen Stempeln. Das Mäuschen mit seiner großen Himbeere ist ein Sticker.

I created the background using a stencil, Distress Oxides, and various small stamps. 
The little mouse with its large raspberry is a sticker.


Meine Karte kam diesen Monat von Beate in Deutschland.

My card came this month from Beate in Germany.



Möchtest Du auch mal Teil der Card Chain Challenge sein?
Dann kannst Du Dich noch bis zum 7. September HIER für die nächste Runde eintragen.

Would you also like to be part of the Card Chain Challenge?
Then you can sign up HERE for the next round until September 7th.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enthüllte Grüße aus dem Wald
Eure

17 Kommentare:

Ellibelle hat gesagt…

Was fuer eine suesse Maus und total schoene Karte! Majda hat sich bestimmt total darueber gefreut!

niwibo hat gesagt…

So eine süße Maus liebe Gundi, eine Himbeere als Laterne, das ist eine goldige Idee.
Lieben Gruß
Nicole

Julia Aston hat gesagt…

So happy to see you back, Gundi! I love the pretty wreath you created around your cut mouse holding his big raspberry - lovely sentiment too! Julia xx

Angelnorth hat gesagt…

That’s a wonderful sticker! I love the framing you created with stamps and that’s a great sentiment!

Dagmara Gorczyńska hat gesagt…

This is a brilliant card! I'm a rat person, love this month ratties! <3

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) hat gesagt…

Adorable mouse sticker and I love the stenciled frame for him, Gundi - very sweet! Lovely card from Beate too!!

Greta hat gesagt…

Very creative and sweet!

Isabel para ALROMASAR hat gesagt…

I love this mouse stamp, Gundi!
I especially like how you've done the background on this card.
Hugs

Conniecrafter hat gesagt…

Your card is just the cutest, I do love that little mouse sticker and your stencil and stamping frames it so perfectly!

Dotty Jo hat gesagt…

Oh, Gundi, just look at that sweet little mouse! There are blackberries everywhere right now - I think they've rippened early and just kept on going. A perfect way to play the mouse theme at this time of year. I hope all is well with you my sweet friend. Thanks for being a link in our chain again, Jo x

HilaryJane hat gesagt…

Your card is so cute. Love that little mouse and how you have framed him xx

erna-riccarda hat gesagt…

So ein liebes Mäuschen, umgeben von einem schönen, dazupassenden Rahmen.
Die Karte von Beate ist ebenfalls schön, solche selbst gestalteten Grüße machen immer Freude.
Einen schönen Herbst und liebe Grüße, Erna

theras kartenblog hat gesagt…

Was für ein zauberhaftes Werk!
Das Motiv ist super entzückend.
LG Ilse (thera)

Diana Moriel hat gesagt…

Such a sweet and pretty card Gundi!
Hugs

Maria hat gesagt…

What a sweet card with the mouse holding the berry, so cute! Great sentiment, too!

Caro´s kreative Welt hat gesagt…

Huhu Papierelle, bin wieder da. :) Was für eine süße Karte mit der Maus. Auch die Karte, die du bekommen hast ist wunderschön. LG Carola

Senna hat gesagt…

Zwei so unterschiedlich schöne Karten und die erste Karte ist wirklich wundersüß :) und auch die zweite Karte lebt mit dem wunderschönen Kontrast.
Liebe Grüße von Senna