Mein Weihnachtskartenvorrat / My Christmas card stock

 
... wird aufgestockt.
Wenn man früh morgens schon wieder die Autoscheiben frei kratzen muss,
kann man auch Weihnachtskarten basteln ... *LOL*.

... is being replenished. If you have to scrape the car windows early in the morning,
you can also make Christmas cards... *LOL*.


Ich benutzte wieder eine dieser tollen Briefmarkenstanzen.
Darauf stempelte ich die süßen Motive von Hello Bluebird und colorierte diese mit Alkoholstiften. 
Auch den Hintergrund malte ich mit Alkoholstiften. Die Sterne bekamen noch etwas Glitter
und mit einem weißen Gelstift kam der Schnee auf die Bäume und die Schneeflocken an den Himmel.

I used one of those great stamp dies again.
I stamped the cute Hello Bluebird motifs on it and colored them with alcohol pens. 
I also painted the background with alcohol pens. The stars were given some glitter 
and with a white gel pen the snow was added to the trees and the snowflakes were added to the sky.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nur wenn man Kamo "nicht in die Augen schaut", kann man sein Herz sehen!! 😉

Only if you "don't look into Kamo's eyes" can you see his heart!!  😉


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aufgestockte Grüße aus dem Wald
Eure

17 Kommentare:

Anke hat gesagt…

Und Deine süße Weihnachtskarte passt perfekt zu den winterlichen Temperaturen ...

Frostige Grüße
von Anke

Heike hat gesagt…

Da ich mit dem Rad zur Arbeit fahre, habe ich auch wieder die Handschuhe rausgeholt.
Das ist eine wunderbare Stanze, die du benutzt hast und so süße Motive hineingestempelt.
LG Heike

Vicky Hayes hat gesagt…

Haha, I love that Kamo's heart is on his bottom Gundi! My girls' hearts are in their tummies I think!!!
Your Christmas card is fab and I can see you are having lots of fun with that gorgeous postage collage die. Vicky x

niwibo hat gesagt…

Ja, es ist richtig kalt geworden liebe Gundi,
dabei schein gerade wunderbar die Sonne.
Die Briefmarkenstanze finde ich klasse. Ich habe so eine in klein. Da könnte man mal was mit ausprobieren.
Ich schicke Dir herzige Grüße
Nicole

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) hat gesagt…

Just love the stamped elements you've added to the postage collage, Gundi - such an adorable Christmas card!!

crafty-stamper hat gesagt…

Love Kamo's little heart on his bum. Beautiful card,love the cute images and fabulous collage stamp die.
Carol x

Flo hat gesagt…

Und wieder kam diese tolle Briefmarkenstanze zum Einsatz! Da hast Du aber auch tolle Motive, die genau dazu passen. Klasse. Diese Karte gefällt mir wieder mal super gut, wie alle bisherigen.
Liebe Grüße, Flo

HilaryJane hat gesagt…

Just wonderful. I do love seeing all the ways this die can be used. Those little images are perfect. Thanks for showing us Kano's heart too xx

Cat Craig hat gesagt…

Cute card, and Kamos heart is sweet.

coldwaters2 hat gesagt…

Beautiful festive creation loving the little images and the colours and I love Kano's heart
hugs
lolo x

theras kartenblog hat gesagt…

wow - das ist eine wundervolle Weihnachtskarte geworden.
Die Motive sind ganz zauberhaft und die Stanze finde ich richtig klasse.
LG Ilse (thera)

Isabel para ALROMASAR hat gesagt…

It really is a beautiful card that reminded me of Christmas collectible stamps, Gundi!
I adore your fine and delicate work.
Hugs

Dotty Jo hat gesagt…

this is lovely, Gundi, what a super postage stamp-themed creation. And I love Kamo's little heart, Jo x

Ankes Stempelklatsch hat gesagt…

Dein Werk könntest du der Deutschen Post als Weihnachtsmarke anbieten! Ich würde sie kaufen!
Liebe Grüße
Anke

Helen hat gesagt…

So cute - love that die cut.

Thanks for joining us at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge.

Helen x
April Guest Elf

Diana Moriel hat gesagt…

I think I told you once that a long time ago I used to collect stamps, I love the design and your card looks so beautiful!
I should start designing my card for next Christmas!
Hugs

Pia S hat gesagt…

I see these postage stamp dies have become very popular and I can see why. It really is a great layout for your smaller stamps. This card is so cute and festive.