Schöne Weihnachtspost / Nice Christmas mail

 ... habe ich bekommen, aber ich habe auch fleißig selber Karten verschickt.
Diese Karte gehörte auch dazu.

... I got it, but I also diligently sent cards myself.
This card was also included.


Den Baum-Stempel besitze ich schon eine ganze Weile (war ein Geschenk),
aber ich hatte ihn noch nie benutzt. Also habe ich mal ein paar Stempelabdrücke gemacht
und war ganz begeistert. Normalerweise wünscht man sich, das der Stempel vollflächig gut stempelt, aber hier gefiel es mir sogar sehr gut, das die Farbe nicht vollständig auf das Papier abgegeben wurde, weil es so gut zum Winter passt.
Ich habe die Bäume dann ausgeschnitten und auf den geprägten Kartenrohling aufgeklebt.
Zuvor hatte ich den Text gestempelt. Komplettiert wurde die Karte mit Rehen und Schneeflocken.

I've owned the tree stamp for quite a while (was a gift),
but I had never used it before. So I took a few impressions and was really excited. 
Normally you want the stamp to stamp well over the entire surface, but here I actually liked the fact that the ink wasn't completely transferred to the paper because it goes so well with winter.
I then cut out the trees and stuck them onto the embossed card blank.
Before that, I had stamped the sentiment. The card was completed with deer and snowflakes.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Schöne Grüße aus dem Wald
Eure

22 Kommentare:

Anke hat gesagt…

Die Karte ist ein Traum und sowas von schön, liebe Gundi. Die zart gestempelten Bäume passen hier perfekt und der Schriftzug ist total genial.

Alles Liebe für 2022
wünscht Dir
Anke

Ps.: Habe ich mich schon für Deine schöne Weihnachtspost bedankt ?

Isabel para ALROMASAR hat gesagt…

An original design with a lot of volume, Gundi.
The result is spectacular
Hugs from Spain

KarinNettchen hat gesagt…

Hallo Gundi,
so eine zauberhafte Szene, ein kleines Kunstwerk.
L.G.KarinNettchen

Claire hat gesagt…

Ooh I love deers, I'm lucky to live on the edge of a forest so I get to glimpse the deers in their natural habitat and they're majestic. They also look fantastic on your card especially the placement. Great sentiment and the modern trees are a pretty backdrop.

Happy New Year Gundi x

Bastelmichaela hat gesagt…

Das ist eine wunderschöne Karte geworden, traumhaft,
LG Michaela

Heike hat gesagt…

Ich bin total begeistert von deiner Karte.
Die Szene schaut so wunderbar und friedlich aus.
Auch lieben Dank für deine wunderschöne Weihnachtspost
LG Heike

Mac Mable hat gesagt…

Fabulous Wintery scene, great stamping and full of texture...I love it x.

theras kartenblog hat gesagt…

Die Karte sieht wundervoll aus.
LG Ilse (thera)

niwibo hat gesagt…

Der Schriftzug gefällt mir besonders gut liebe Gundi,
und auch sonst ist es eine schöne Winterkarte.
Hab einen schönen Abend, lieben Gruß
Nicole

Cat Craig hat gesagt…

What a lovely card Gundi, and thank you too for the beautiful one sent me.

Vicky Hayes hat gesagt…

Your tree stamp is beautiful and I like the texture you get with it. I love your sentiment too! Vicky x

Mia hat gesagt…

This is a SUPER card, Gundi. Clever use of the tree stamp, great embossed background and lovely deers popping up on the front. I really LOVE this card, my friend. And THANK YOU so much for joining Craftlandia Challenge. Good luck in the draw. Wishing you a HAPPY NEW YEAR and sending you hugs!!!

Betty hat gesagt…

lovely card, Gundi - I have those deer dies and have always had fun using them on winter cards!

Sigrids kreative ART hat gesagt…

Ganz zauberhaft
GLG sigrid

Melanie Hungerford hat gesagt…

Beautiful work, love all the texture and colors you chose. Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge!

HilaryJane hat gesagt…

I love the effect of those trees, really wintry and gorgeous. Such a great wintry and snowy scene xx

Rosmarie hat gesagt…

Die ist herr-liiiich!!!

Diana Moriel hat gesagt…

Oh my! Such a lovely beautiful card Gundi!! I love your design so much! The embossed snow and background looks so awesome!!
Thank you for joining the Craftalendia Challenge! By the way I just arrived home and got your lovely card, another treasure, thank you so much!
I wish to you and your loved ones a happy new year filled with many blessings!
Hugs

Deborah Wheeler hat gesagt…

Love this card - those tree stamps have worked so well. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Deborah DT

Ayla hat gesagt…

Ohhh it is a very nice card. I like very much those trees, are beautiful, and the deers make the card very sweet. Thank you to join the challenge with us.
Kisses!!!!

cheiro urgia hat gesagt…

Deine Weihnachtskarte ist wunderschön, so elegant und ausgewogen gestaltet. Der gestempelte Wald im Hintergrund ist zauberhaft, die Schneeflocken und Rehe machen die Szene perfekt. Auch die Weihnachtsgrüße strahlen Ruhe und Zuversicht aus. Danke fürs Mitmachen bei der Alphabet challenge.

Liebe Grüße, Veronika

HerminiaRegolf hat gesagt…

You did a good job, I like your card.
Greetings and happy 2022