Resteverwertung Nr.39 / Use of leftovers No.39

 
Erst einmal ein herzliches Dankeschön für Eure lieben Kommentare zu meinen Aquarellbildern. 
Als „Künstlerin“ ist man mit sich selbst nie ganz zufrieden 
– man denkt immer, es ist noch Luft nach oben. 
Aber im Vordergrund steht die Freude am Malen und mit jedem Bild übe ich mehr 
und probiere mehr aus.
Ich werde Euch auch weiterhin meine Aquarellbilder zeigen, 
doch zwischendurch muss ich auch mal den Inhalt der Restekiste verkleinern.

First of all, a big thank you for your lovely comments on my watercolor paintings. 
As an 'artist,' you’re never quite satisfied yourself 
—you always think there’s room for improvement. 
But the joy of painting is what matters most, and with every picture, 
I practice more and try out new things.
I’ll keep sharing my watercolors with you, 
though every now and then I also need to work through my leftover box.

Ich beschloss, Reste von Aquarellpapier zu verwenden.

I decided to use scraps of watercolor paper.


Und so sieht die fertige Karte aus.

And this is what the finished card looks like.


Aus den Papierresten stanzte ich alle Teile für die Sonnenblumen.
Auf einen Kraftkarton stempelte ich den Maschendraht.
Mit Schaumstoffpads klebte ich die Sonnenblumen auf die Karte und ergänzte den Text.

I punched out all the pieces for the sunflowers from the watercolour paper scraps.
I stamped the chicken wire pattern onto a piece of kraft cardstock.
Using foam pads, I adhered the sunflowers to the card and added the text.


Verwertete Grüße aus dem Wald
Eure


15 Kommentare:

Isabel para ALROMASAR hat gesagt…

It's a lovely card made with cutouts!
Nothing goes to waste and everything is used!
Have a wonderful week, Gundi
Hugs

Maria hat gesagt…

How pretty are those flowers! You put the leftover watercolor pieces to good use! Wonderful card!!

niwibo hat gesagt…

Eine tolle Karte liebe Gundi,
ich liebe Sonnenblumen und brauche unbedingt mal welche für die Vase.
Lieben Gruß
Nicole

HilaryJane hat gesagt…

You have transformed those leftovers into a really stunning card. They were perfect for your sunflowers, which look so good on the kraft background. I have been away for a few days so sorry to miss some posts. I have had a quick review and love your water colouring. Well done. I shall look forward to seeing more xx

Cat Craig hat gesagt…

You are a magician with the scraps. Beautifully done.

Greta hat gesagt…

Those scraps made for beautiful flowers and leaves, Gundi! Love this card! I saw your comment and will message you in IG, as I don't have your email.

Conniecrafter hat gesagt…

You made a gorgeous card with your scrap, they sure did make lovely flowers and leaves, I like the wire background.

Anke hat gesagt…

Sonnenblumen strahlen einfach wunderschön und machen sofort gute Laune, eine sehr hübsche Karte, liebe Gundi.

Herzliche Grüße
von Anke

Sarn hat gesagt…

Brilliant use of your lovely watercolour snippets to make this pretty sunflowers card.

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you in the treehouse later. xxx

BAstelfeti hat gesagt…

Das ist aber eine tolle Resteverwertung, die Karte ist ein Träumchen.
Gruß BAstelfeti

KarinNettchen hat gesagt…

Sonnenblumen sind meine Lieblingsblumen und deine sehen wie echt aus.
Eine tolle Karte.
L.G.KarinNettchen

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) hat gesagt…

Wow Gundi - your sunflowers from scraps look amazing!! Love them atop the kraft background stamped with wire mesh!!

Flo hat gesagt…

Eine wunderschöne Sommerkarte zeigst Du hier.
LG Flo

Ellibelle hat gesagt…

Wunderschoen gemacht liebe Gundi, die Sonnenblumen sehen so schoen aus mit dem Kraftpapier als Hintergrund. Schoen dass du bei meiner Gartenparty mitgemacht hast!

pearshapedcrafting hat gesagt…

Wow! What a fabulous way to use your scraps. Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chris