... die Restekiste zu leeren, auch um die Kartenvorratsbox zu füllen.
Ein paar kleine Reste habe ich für eine Weihnachtskarte verwendet.
... to empty the leftover box, partly to fill the box of cards.
I used a few small scraps for a Christmas card.
Den ausgestanzten Rahmen prägte ich zweimal,
den Schriftzug positiv und die Schneeflocken negativ.
Das niedliche Motiv ist ein Sticker, welchen ich mit verschiedenen Elementen
aus meiner Restekiste kombinierte.
I embossed the die-cut frame twice:
the lettering in relief (positive) and the snowflakes debossed (negative).
The cute motif is a sticker that I combined with various elements from my leftover box.
Eure
9 Kommentare:
Beautiful card and embossing, love the cute image sticker.
Carol x
Wie niedlich!!! Bei dieser Wärme ist mir überhaupt nicht nach Weihnachten zumute.
LG Flo
This is so cute and I love her pile of presents. With the embossing and lovely details it makes for a wonderful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Lynn x GDT
Lovely Christmas card, Gundi!
It's a beautiful imagen sticker!
Hugs
Sweet festive card.
Es ist immer gut, einen Vorrat zu haben liebe Gundi, Weihnachten kommt immer näher...
Süß ist die Karte, lieben Gruß
Nicole
Your cute little image really shines against the embossed background. Love the extra die cut details too xx
Very much not your average sticker — she’s adorable! Great use of your leftovers Gundi and the embossing looks fantastic.
What pretty layering of your lovely die cuts, Gundi! And I just love that sweet little girl with her stack of presents! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: Christmas in July! Julia xx
Kommentar veröffentlichen