Die Pilzsaison ist eröffnet! / Mushroom season is open!

 
Ich esse nicht so gern Pilze, aber ich sammle sie sehr gern.
Und ich erfreue mich im Wald auch an den nicht essbaren Pilzen.
Darunter sind viele hübsche Exemplare.

I don't really like eating mushrooms, but I really like collecting them.
And I also enjoy the inedible mushrooms in the forest.
There are many pretty specimens among them.


Eine neue Challenge ist bei Day of the Month Card Club gestartet 
und wir möchten mit Euch gemeinsam die Pilzsaison feiern.

A new challenge has started at Day of the Month Card Club 
and we would like to celebrate the mushroom season together with you.


"National Mushroom Day"


 


Die Buchstaben, Blätter und Pilze habe ich zuerst aus Aquarellpapier ausgestanzt 
und anschließend mit Aquarellfarben coloriert.
Aus einem Stück Designpapier mit Holzoptik schnitt ich mir ein Stück für den Hintergrund zurecht. 
Darauf arrangierte ich alles zu einem herbstlichen Bild.

I first punched out the letters, leaves and mushrooms from watercolor paper 
and then colored them with watercolor paints.
I cut a piece out of a piece of design paper with a wood look for the background. 
I then arranged everything into an autumnal picture.


Ich hoffe, Euch gefällt das Thema und Ihr nehmt unsere Herausforderung an. 
Ich freue mich auf Euch und Eure Werke.

I hope you like the theme and you accept our challenge.
I look forward to seeing you and your works.



Here we see a rare specimen of a male mushroom...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pilzgrüße aus dem Wald
Eure

22 Kommentare:

KarinNettchen hat gesagt…

Hallo Gundi,
Pilze finde ich toll im Wald in der Pfanne und auf deiner Karte.
Schönes Wochenende wünsche ich dir.
L.G.KarinNettchen

Ankes Stempelklatsch hat gesagt…

Bei mir ist es umgekehrt: ich esse Pilze sehr gern, sammle aber keine, weil ich mich nicht auskenne. Deine Karte sieht toll aus! Mir gefällt besonders, dass der eine Pilz sich um das "S" schlängelt!
Liebe Grüße
Anke

niwibo hat gesagt…

Ich mag Pilze sehr liebe Gundi, sammelt sie aber nicht, da bin ich dann doch der Angsthase...
Deine Karte jedoch mag ich, der Herbstschriftzug gefällt mir jedes Mal wieder sehr gut.
Lieben Gruß
Nicole

Isabel para ALROMASAR hat gesagt…

Lovely card, Gubdi!
Have a nice weekend!
Hugs

Flo hat gesagt…

Leider sehen die nicht essbaren Pilze so wunderbar aus, dass man versucht ist, sie mitzunehmen. Aber bitte lieber nicht!!!
Deine Karte macht so richtig Lust auf Herbst. Toll!!!
Liebe Grüße, Flo

Anonym hat gesagt…

I love the mushrooms, and love the color palette you chose! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

Bastelmichaela hat gesagt…

Hallöchen, das sieht ja toll aus, gefällt mir sehr gut, LG Michaela

crafty-stamper hat gesagt…

Fabulous card and love all the mushrooms-I ate these raw when I wa pregnant with my youngest son.
Carol x

crafty-stamper hat gesagt…

My son has a book about mushrooms and they have an intellience believe it or not really interesting read
Carol x

Arlene hat gesagt…

How wonderful! So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) hat gesagt…

Darling mushroom card, Gundi - just love all the die cuts!! Maybe I'll get a chance to play along - I have a new mushroom die set :)

theras kartenblog hat gesagt…

Eine tolle DT-Karte ist dir gelungen.
Mal sehen, ob mir zu eurem Challengethema auch etwas einfällt. ;)
LG Ilse (thera)

Heike hat gesagt…

Wunderschön finde ich deine Karte und Pilze mag ich überhaupt nicht, jedenfalls nicht auf meinem Teller, im Wald finde ich sie sehr schön anzusehen und auch auf deiner Karte sind sie toll.
LG Heike

KT Fit Kitty hat gesagt…

Hello, Gundi! This looks amazing! I like how you coloured the mushrooms and the leaves and how you placed them around the word, and your gorgeous woodgrain background!. I enjoy eating mushrooms but not very often. We had many mushrooms in our backyard this summer as it was a very damp and humid season, with lots of rain. I think the mushrooms were very happy with the weather! We enjoyed looking at them; they are all so different.

Thank you so much for your kind words about our precious new kitty Sweet Pea and our sadly departed Honeydew. I am so very sorry to read about your Kasimir. It must have been such a shock to find him like that unexpectedly. It made me sad, and you must miss him so much, sending lots of comfort and hugs, my friend.

Donna Phelan hat gesagt…

Beautiful water coloring! Love this layout and design, it is fabulous--as are your mushrooms! FUN! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Pink October Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

HilaryJane hat gesagt…

I love eating mushrooms, but I wouldn't try the ones in the forest. Beautiful card, love that pink xx

Rumpelkammer hat gesagt…

eine wunderschöne Karte
ich mag Pilze
aber bin schon lange nicht mehr dazu gekommen welche zu suchen ;)
liebe Grüße
Rosi

Sigrids kreative ART hat gesagt…

Eine sehr coole Karte
Glg Sigrid

Anonym hat gesagt…

I do love a mushroom Gundi and I love seeing what you've done with these gorgeous ones from the Greetery as I have them too! I love eating mushrooms and there are so many around in the fields at the moment but I'm not confident to identify whether they're edible or not!! Vicky x

Anke hat gesagt…

WOW die Karte ist ein Traum, viel schöner kann man den Herbst nicht einfangen.

Ganz herzlich möchte ich Dir auch hier schon mal für Dein wundervolles Päckchen danken, so eine schöne Überraschung, liebe Gundi.

Herzliche Knuddelgrüße
von Anke

Kate hat gesagt…

This is just gorgeous Gundi! Love the orange and pink colour palette too. O how I wish I’d had time to play - I have a Simply Graphic mushroom die that badly wants to be come out and play!! Maybe next year!! Hugs, Kate!

Izzy Scrap hat gesagt…

I really love this beautiful card, Gundi. This colour combo (orange-brown/pink) works so well and you've made such a lovely layout with all your die cuts. Wonderful !